Five Things I Think Are Evil
1) Religion that tolerates or encourages violence
2) Economies based on creating and selling weapons
3) Having the technology to, but refusing to feed the world
4) Secret plans made and held by people masquerading as representatives of the people
5) Leaders refusing to immediately help prepare Americans for Peak Oil
When it all comes down to it, we are nothing more on this planet than the people and environments surrounding us, the choices we make, and the actions we take. I choose to help people by encouraging them to immediately meet their neighbors and get entire neighborhoods to grow food at home. It certainly feels better than watching mindless television, and brings an enormous sense of well being.
Besides, it’s fun to hand out extra garden surplus goodies to people walking by and not expect anything back in return.
Peace and love,